FLUENCY BUILDER

 Sentence Formation with Being

We use this type of Sentences when we are mentioning Two Things about One ( the same ) Person.

The sentence structure is as follows:
Being + adjective or Noun or Pr.Ph + Sentence
For example:
Kiran is your captain. Kiran can guide you.
Being your captain, Kiran can guide you.


1. Being a business man, I am polite to everyone.

2. Being a commerce graduate, I am good at accounts.

3. Being an educated citizen, I follow certain guidelines.

4. Being a voter, I have the right to cast my vote.

5. Being a resident of this colony, I have to donate some money to the association.

6. Being in real estate, I take certain precautions.

7. Being in construction field, I am well aware of the fluctuation in steel prices.

8. Being a nature lover, I take personal care in farm house development.

9. Being a father of two school-going kids, I can understand your concern.

10. Being south Indian, I prefer rice for lunch.

11. Being an avid lover of books, I have read many books so far.

12. Being good at marketing, I myself take care of the marketing department also.

13. Being a movie lover, I try to see good movies whenever I get time.

14. Being a rationalist, I don’t believe in superstitions.

15. Being a practical person, I don’t get carried away easily.

16. Being a popular film star, NTR easily became successful in politics.

17. Being a great human being, Abdul Kalam won the hearts of many people.

18. Being a gullible woman, Jayalalitha trusted her friend.

19. Being an expert in marketing and publicity strategies, Rajamouli can draw the attention of people even with mediocre stuff.

20. Being a talented composer, Ilayaraja has given us many melodious songs.

21. Being a civil services aspirant, she is well aware of current events.

22. Being a naughty boy, he disturbs everyone in the classroom.

23. Being a shy natured girl, she doesn’t interact much with anyone.

24. Being a gym trainer, he can guide you.

25. Being the senior most employee in this branch, she deserves promotion.

26. Being my best friend, how can you cheat me?

27. Being my close relative, can’t you trust me?

28. Being a farmer, can’t you guide me?

29. Being a Physics teacher of 35 years of experience, can’t you guide ninth class students?

30. Being a police officer, will you be able to help us?

31. Being a scientist, how can you encourage such superstitions?

32. Being the eldest son in the family, when will you learn about your responsibilities?

33. Being a cardiologist, aren’t you aware of the harmful effects of salt?

34. Being our captain, why don’t you guide us properly?

35. Being the official coach of Indian football team, don’t you know how to guide the players?

36. Being a popular actor, why did you make such controversial statement?

37. Being a teetotaler, why did you have to go to such party where alcohol was served?

38. Being the best batsman in the team, couldn’t you have scored even 50 runs?

39. Being a senior police officer, how could you hug a politician while she was campaigning?

40. Being a psephologist, didn’t you predict how many seats we would win?

41. Being a psychologist, he can counsel your son.

42. Being a businessman, I often travel to different places.

43. Being an Indian, I am quite comfortable with Hindi also.

44. Being a family man with responsibilities, I never drive rashly along the highways.

45. Being confident of my abilities, I always take right decisions.

46. Being a talented singer, SPB sang more than 40,000 songs.

47. Being a talented comedian, Brahmanandam can make us laugh just with his expressions.

48. Being a popular anchor, Suma has earned lot of money.

49. Being a corrupt politician, you may not get the sympathy of the voters.

50. Being an incorrigible person, RGV keeps provoking celebrities through his tweets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SENTENCE FORMATION